The present legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.quadraturegroup.com owned by AERONAVAL DE CONSTRUCCIONES E INSTALACIONES S.A (hereinafter, QUADRATURE). The navigation through the QUADRATURE website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by QUADRATURE, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible. It is therefore advisable to carefully read its contents if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website. The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to QUADRATURE or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation. Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, QUADRATURE may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
QUADRATURE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: AERONAVAL DE CONSTRUCCIONES E INSTALACIONES S.A.
Its commercial name is: QUADRATURE
Its CIF is: A28526275
Its registered office is at: C/ Bahía de Pollensa 13 – 28042 – Madrid
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 4959, Folio 75, Page 392 47, Inscription 1ª.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone: 913819220
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: C/ Bahía de Pollensa 13 – 28042 – Madrid, Spain.
All notifications and communications between users and QUADRATURE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, QUADRATURE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to QUADRATURE and will be the only responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services QUADRATURE and not use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of QUADRATURE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which QUADRATURE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of computer systems QUADRATURE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of QUADRATURE’s information or third parties’ information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to QUADRATURE, without any of the exploitation rights over them being transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Definitely, the users that accede to this Web site can visualize the contents and carry out, in its case, authorized private copies whenever the reproduced elements are not yielded later to third, nor are installed to servants connected to networks, nor are object of any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by QUADRATURE, without being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between QUADRATURE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by QUADRATURE of its contents or services.
QUADRATURE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on the same.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without full guarantee of access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
QUADRATURE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, QUADRATURE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, QUADRATURE declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. QUADRATURE does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. QUADRATURE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT THAT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE ARE CARRIED OUT
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to QUADRATURE duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
With whom may we share your information and how do we protect it?
We rely on various service providers in order to provide the above products and services.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusion when transmitting data over the Internet or from a website, we and our subcontractors and business partners make every effort to maintain the necessary physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is protected in accordance with applicable data protection requirements.
All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) owned by us or our subcontractors or business partners, and our security criteria and policies (or equivalent policies of our subcontractors or business partners) apply to access and use of your data.
How to contact us, what your data protection rights are and your right to file complaints with the data protection authority.
We remind you that you have the right to request:
- more details about our use of your information,
- a copy of the information you have provided to us,
- correct inaccuracies in the information we hold,
- delete information for whose use we no longer have a legal basis,
- revoke your consent to the processing of your data for those purposes, in cases where the processing of data is conditional on consent, as well as for any direct marketing communications,
- object to any processing of your data – including profiling – that takes legitimate interest as a legal basis, unless our reasons for carrying out such processing outweigh any possible prejudice towards your data protection rights,
- restrict the way we use your data while investigating a complaint.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (e.g., the prevention or detection of crime) and our own interests (e.g., maintaining the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will check that you are in fact entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within one month or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish law, whichever is shorter. If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to your exercise of any of these rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Company contact details
If you have any questions about the use we make of your personal data, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 913819220
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you may revoke the consent given at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract entered into with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh the possible prejudice to your data protection rights;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will make every effort to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it to you as soon as possible after we become aware of it.